products & services
Quality Product Offerings
Creative Touch Interior's (CTI) design centers feature an exceptional selection of top-quality interior finish products. The product offering is designed to streamline the selection process for home buyers, and our staff of interior designers carefully guides each home buyer through the process. CTI's ever-expanding product offering includes:
Home buyers may choose from today's most popular floor coverings, including carpet, tile, vinyl, hardwood and natural stone. Creative Touch Interiors is the first flooring subcontractor with installation processes based upon the National Association of Home Builders standards.
CTI offers a broad range of window covering options, from cellular shades to wooden shutters to vertical blinds. We provide a window covering option for virtually any style of home.
CTI offers an array of countertop products, including solid surface, engineered stone and natural stone in select markets. Countertops are a great complement to the flooring products we offer to perfectly coordinate wall tile and backsplashes.
CTI uses the industry's largest cabinet manufacturers, state-of-the art estimating technology and expert field managers in order to offer the highest quality and value for the home buyer.
Our services may include a convenient stress free environment for "one stop" shopping for all your home buyer upgrade selections. CTI will complete the home buyer experience as we walk each home buyer through interior and exterior upgrades of product that would be installed by another one of your valued trade partners. This can all be done customized to your specific builder business needs.
We also customize product offerings not shown for builders on a case-by-case basis. Don’t hesitate to ask your account representative if you have questions.
CTI offers a wide range of services that make us a premier partner for home builders. Our dedicated staff helps to ease the complication and financial burden of the home-building experience:
CTI's professionally staffed design centers are geared to free builders from the costly and time-intensive process of helping home buyers select interior finish materials, while meeting the expectations of today's sophisticated buyers.
Effective merchandising techniques and interactive multi-media tools, combined with the talents of trained and educated design associates, produce an experience for the home buyer that is unparalleled. The experience begins with an online introduction for new home buyers, which guides them through the entire selection process, helping them to define their personal style and define their decorating preferences.
The design center experience includes:
- A beautifully merchandised showroom
- Professionally trained design consultants who guide home buyers through the selection process, increasing home buyer comfort and satisfaction. Our professionally trained designers counsel homebuyers on how each product should perform in their new home, which reduces the opportunity for performance related warranty calls.
- A builder-dedicated team of Creative Touch Interiors associates who ensure builder schedules are maintained.
Our installation services team manages the complete installation process, from start to finish. This frees builders from several significant investments, including capital expenditures, working capital and operating expenses.
Product installation teams include:
- Project Coordinators work with field management teams to guarantee that deadlines are met.
- Expert Field Managers who serve as a single point of contact, freeing builders from the task of scheduling and supervising multiple subcontractors.
- Dedicated Warranty Department resolves warranty issues quickly.